With having years of domain experience, we have emerged as a distinguished manufacturer and exporter of tire repairing machinery like Curing Chamber 1420. This machine consists of in built fan motor, heaters for quick heat dissipation purpose, lug type door, air duct for uniform temperature distribution purpose, 999 minutes timer, auto differential pressure controller, interlocking system for its heaters and temperature recorder. We also provide optional accessories like differential pressure curing system, leakage alarming system and pressure recorder with this Curing Chamber 1420.
- Capacity upto 14.00 – 20 tyre size, 7 tyres of 10.00 – 20
- KCCI -7-1420 : upto 7 tyres of 10.00 – 20
- KCCI -11 1420: upto 11 tyres of 10.00 – 20
- KCCI-4-1420: upto 4 tyres of 10.00-20
- KCCI-3-1420 upto 3 tyres of 10.00-20
- Inside & outside insulated.
- Inside fan motor.
- Hydraulically tested at 12 Kg/cm
- Finned tyre heaters for fast heat dissipation.
- Lug type door design for more safety & easy operation.
- Air ducting for streamlined air flow & equal temperature distribution.
- Fitted with thermometer, overheat safely controller with digital temperature display.
- 999 mins timer for auto exhaust & indication through hooter for completion of curing cycle.
- Auto differential pressure control.
- Interlocking of heaters with fan motor & chamber pressure.
- Temperature recorder for recording of temp through complete cycle.
- Overall weight: 2800 Kgs.
- Overall Dimensions: 11'x7'x6'
- Air pressure required: 10 kg/cm
- Air consumption required: 60 cfm at 150 psi.
- Connected load: 22.0KW
- Differential pressure curing (DPC) system.
- Alarming system against any leakage from the enevlop, tube, inflation or exhaust line.
- Pressure recorder for chamber & tyre pressure.
60 cfm at 150 psi
KCCI - 7 -1420
upto 14.00 - 20 tyre size, 7 tyres of 10.00- 20